About Us

Metairie, LA, United States
Kerry is a network administrator, new dad, and creator of the blog. I (Kelly) am a pediatric nurse and new mom. We have been married for three years and live in New Orleans, LA--the greatest city in the world. Actually we just moved to Metairie, but still think NO is the greatest city in the world. Mostly, this blog is about our new daughter, Lillian Grace Godbold or as we call her, Lily. She is our angel.

Friday, September 19, 2008

Hello, everyone! Sorry we have been out of touch.


I finally got her bedding in. She is lying in her "big girl" crib enjoying the fish mobile. I am nervous about putting her in her in it for the night. It is so nice having her beside me in the bassinet in our room, but I have to let go sometime. I wll probably try in a couple of weeks. At least she has this pretty "beach cottage" bedding to wake up to. It is peaceful and cheery at the same time.


Lily and Daddy after going to the Brother Martin football game. How cute they are!







Lily and Buck seem to be on the same sleep schedule

We were so lucky with the hurricaine. We only lost part of our fence. So many others had it so bad. Our prayers continue to be with you all.



Sorry we have been out of touch for so long. I started back to work last week and have been so busy. Lily and Daddy have had great bonding time, though. The toughest part is getting her to take that first bottle. She usually cries to sleep and wakes up hungry enough to take one. Daddy has so much patience with her. I am glad that they have this time together.

No comments: