About Us

Metairie, LA, United States
Kerry is a network administrator, new dad, and creator of the blog. I (Kelly) am a pediatric nurse and new mom. We have been married for three years and live in New Orleans, LA--the greatest city in the world. Actually we just moved to Metairie, but still think NO is the greatest city in the world. Mostly, this blog is about our new daughter, Lillian Grace Godbold or as we call her, Lily. She is our angel.

Monday, October 13, 2008

some outdoor photos





Hello all! I can't believe it has been a little over there months since we have been blessed with such a beautiful little girl. Here are some outdoor photos I took in our backyard. They are no where near as good as my sister-in-law's photos but she was such a patient little subject. Speaking of which, congrats to Dominic and Tiffany on their newest addition, Bradley Gerald. I will post some pics of him soon. I keep forgetting to bring my camera over there but Lily's little cousin is so cute! Also, I can't wait to show pictures of her in her Halloween costume. Keep watching for them.

1 comment:

The Self Cottage said...

She is so precious! Tyler and I can't wait to meet her and little Bradley too! Love to you guys!! L