About Us

Metairie, LA, United States
Kerry is a network administrator, new dad, and creator of the blog. I (Kelly) am a pediatric nurse and new mom. We have been married for three years and live in New Orleans, LA--the greatest city in the world. Actually we just moved to Metairie, but still think NO is the greatest city in the world. Mostly, this blog is about our new daughter, Lillian Grace Godbold or as we call her, Lily. She is our angel.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Happy 35th birthday Kerry!

Kerry's family
party shot

Cake time!



Emily, Carol, and Chip







Liy having cake with Celete. I know she was wondering why I was taking pics and not shoveling more of the yummy stuff in her mouth.





Kevin and our friends Sally and Christopher.






Birhday boy and me. I had my hair cut for Locks of Love the day before. It is the shortest I have ever had it.




Birthda boy and baby



Uncle Kevin, Lily and I

Kerry turned 35 yesterday. I had a suprise dinner with friends and family at Sake Cafe on Magazine street last night. It was nice and so great to see everyone. Thanks everyone for coming out. Happy Birthday to a wonderful husband!










No comments: