About Us

Metairie, LA, United States
Kerry is a network administrator, new dad, and creator of the blog. I (Kelly) am a pediatric nurse and new mom. We have been married for three years and live in New Orleans, LA--the greatest city in the world. Actually we just moved to Metairie, but still think NO is the greatest city in the world. Mostly, this blog is about our new daughter, Lillian Grace Godbold or as we call her, Lily. She is our angel.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Vacation




We went to Gulf Shores on July 9th and I did not take many pictures. I know, I was a bad parent. Lily loved the swimming pools and the lazy river at the condo but was not a fan of the sand or the ocean. The best we got her to do was sit in the surf with us. Anyway, here are the only cute shots I got.


No comments: