About Us

Metairie, LA, United States
Kerry is a network administrator, new dad, and creator of the blog. I (Kelly) am a pediatric nurse and new mom. We have been married for three years and live in New Orleans, LA--the greatest city in the world. Actually we just moved to Metairie, but still think NO is the greatest city in the world. Mostly, this blog is about our new daughter, Lillian Grace Godbold or as we call her, Lily. She is our angel.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Lafreniere pictures














































We went to the park yesterday before the big rain and took pics of Lily and Louie for Christmas cards. They were both so cooperative, even though Louie took a flying leap into the water after a couple of minutes off the leash. It was funny. I wish I would have taken pics of that. He couldn't get out of the water without help. I don't think he expected it to be over his head. I wanted to let Lily out to walk with the ducks she loved feeding, but it was so muddy and she was so dressed up. I think it went really well. Here are a few of the shots that won't make the Christmas card.

No comments: