About Us

Metairie, LA, United States
Kerry is a network administrator, new dad, and creator of the blog. I (Kelly) am a pediatric nurse and new mom. We have been married for three years and live in New Orleans, LA--the greatest city in the world. Actually we just moved to Metairie, but still think NO is the greatest city in the world. Mostly, this blog is about our new daughter, Lillian Grace Godbold or as we call her, Lily. She is our angel.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Latest pics of our little angel


Lily after her first bath...which she hated. She was very quick to calm down once she was bundeled up.


Lily looks so intently at people. Here is a sweet moment with daddy.


I try to catch her "smiling" and this is the closest I could get.


I think she is working up a cry here...although she sure looks happy.

I have been so busy lately feeding and holding her. I don't know what I would do if mom were not here to help out. She has been a life saver. Our little one sure is an angel. More pics to come although I do not think they do her justice. She is just so pretty!
Kelly

1 comment:

The Self Cottage said...

She is so precious!!!!!!!!! Wish I was there to kiss her in person! We love her name too! love ya'll