About Us

Metairie, LA, United States
Kerry is a network administrator, new dad, and creator of the blog. I (Kelly) am a pediatric nurse and new mom. We have been married for three years and live in New Orleans, LA--the greatest city in the world. Actually we just moved to Metairie, but still think NO is the greatest city in the world. Mostly, this blog is about our new daughter, Lillian Grace Godbold or as we call her, Lily. She is our angel.

Friday, July 25, 2008

Lily with her godfather and " the Happiest Baby on the Block"





The first is a pic with her godfather, Rodney. Last Sunday was her first time to meet him. We are so excited that he is playing such an important role in Lily's life. Emily is her Godmother and I am sorry I missed the chance to take her picture with Lily but they did meet last Wednesday. The next two photos we took after watching the video "the happiest baby on the block" and it was so helpful. Even a pediatric nurse can learn new tricks. She goes from screaming to being bundled, shushed, swaying in the hand and next thing, we know...she is fast asleep. Daddy is fast becoming an expert at Dr. Karp's teachings. BTW, I would recommend this video to everyone with a new baby. It does wonders. The last is a pic I took today. I cannot believe that she is already almost a pound over her birth weight! I know I am prejudiced but....isn't she just so pretty?


No comments: