About Us

Metairie, LA, United States
Kerry is a network administrator, new dad, and creator of the blog. I (Kelly) am a pediatric nurse and new mom. We have been married for three years and live in New Orleans, LA--the greatest city in the world. Actually we just moved to Metairie, but still think NO is the greatest city in the world. Mostly, this blog is about our new daughter, Lillian Grace Godbold or as we call her, Lily. She is our angel.

Thursday, July 3, 2008

No baby yet...

Well, today is the due date, but so far no changes. I went to the doctor yesterday and am only dilated 1cm with baby still up high. I guess he/she is really comfortable up in there. There is a plan, though. If baby does not come on his or her own by Wed. night (July 9th), I will be admitted to Ochsner at 8pm and they will induce me on Thurs. morning. Keep me in your prayers. Hopefully baby will come sooner.

No comments: